Administrator, Infrastructure/Network III
• Collaborate with different departments within the organization as a Windows Server and Active Directory subject matter and technical expert in support of remediation of TLS/SSL vulnerabilities
• Diagnose and troubleshoot Windows configurations as they relate to encryption protocols.
• Accountable for the successful remediation of Windows server security vulnerabilities.
• Demonstrate an ability to engage internal clients, evaluate their needs, and provide technology options for addressing those needs in a repeatable & sustainable manner
• Perform documentation as required
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience administering and supporting Windows servers.
• Strong understanding and experience with server security and remediating security vulnerabilities on Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
• Strong encryption protocol, TLS and cypher suite experience along with network troubleshooting skills
• Experienced in working with external vendors and third parties.
• Ability to develop thorough documentation.
• Ability to work off-hours and weekends.
• Strong technical, analytical, communication & organization skills
• Strong attention to detail, ability to learn new tasks and technologies quickly
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Prestaciones de ley
- Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
- Sueldo acorde a experiencia
- Remoto 100%