Data Engineer/PySpark, Infrastructure/Network II
• Collaborate with different departments within the organization as a SQL subject matter and technical expert in support of remediation of TLS/SSL vulnerabilities
• Diagnose and troubleshoot SQL configurations as they relate to encryption protocols.
• Strong understanding and experience with database security and remediating security vulnerabilities.
• Demonstrate an ability to engage internal clients, evaluate their needs, and provide technology options for addressing those needs in a repeatable & sustainable manner
• Perform documentation as required
• Monitor databases for proper performance and hardening
• Monitor root cause analysis and resolutions
• 5+ years SQL server database administration experience
• Experience with the following: Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016; SQL Server Database Administration 2008 R2/2012/2016
• Strong encryption protocol & cypher suite experience along with network troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work off-hours and weekends.
• Strong technical, analytical, communication & organization skills
• Strong attention to detail, ability to learn new tasks and technologies quickly
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Prestaciones de ley
- Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
- Sueldo acorde a experiencia
- Remoto 100%