Desarrollador Salesforce Bilingüe
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model with hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes,
- Experience with Devops and Source Code management Tools
- Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
- Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices
- Good understanding on Salesforce.com limits (e.g. data storage, governor limits, etc.) to ensure compliance of the Salesforce.com agreement.
- Thorough knowledge on Salesforce/CRM.
- Hands-on experience in Service and Sales Cloud
- Hands-on experience Managed and Unmanged Packages.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments (Copado, Jenkins, Autorabit etc).
- Experience in LWC (Lightning Web Components), Events, Component Life Cycle, Using Public Properties, Wire methods.
- Experience in working on GIT, Visual Studio Code, Salesforce CLI experience in working on multiple parallel environments and managing code
- Quick to acquire customer product and business process knowledge to understand the business requirements and work on technical design.
- Experience in setting field-level security, profiles, sharing rules, and monitoring audit trails.
- exp on Salesforce Flows, process builder and workflow
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Prestaciones de ley
- Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
- Tarjeta de descuentos
- Remoto por contingencia
- Sueldo acorde a experiencia