QA Analyst – High English level
We are growing!!
We are looking for a QA Analyst with a high level of English for our QA Services team! We are thinking about someone with initiative and a desire to grow personally and professionally to join our teams in a first project in the Telco sector. Full remote position.
• Participate in design sessions and code reviews during development and
• Help to product owners to identify User stories acceptance criteria
• Execute E2E tests to verify the sprint User stories
• Execute Regression Test Plan after deployments
• Exploratory testing to identify, report and track errors, defects and/or bugs
VASS is a digital solutions company specialized in leading technologies, with more than 20 offices we are part of a global group with presence across Europe, the Middle East, United States and Central and South America. Working with VASS you get the expertise and personal attention of our specialist team, with the strength and support or our international resources
With our E4 Method and our wide ecosystem of companies we assist large companies and Public Institutions in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects from strategy to operation.
All this growth arises from talent and passion for innovation and constant improvement, always our way: making the complex simple.
If this sounds interesting to you, don´t hesitate and apply!
We want you to be the best version of yourself. YOUR TALENT, OUR DNA
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 4+ years experience in software and/or program testing.
• Working with ATDD Frameworks: Cucumber/Gherkin
• Working under Agile methodology: SCRUM
• 3+ years experience in:
• Design test cases using Gherkin
• Execute Test cases
• Report and track defects, errors and bugs using JIRA
• Exploratory testing
• 1 year experiencec in Test Automation
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong understanding of OO concepts and data structures.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing application faults.
• Very strong troubleshooting, debugging and analysis skills.
• Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable.
• Ability to interpret and understand database schemas to ensure database integrity.
• Experience working in a CI/CD environment is desired.
• Advanced Degree preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Be able to communicate
in English is a must. The candidate will work in an international environment with
developers of multiple geographies.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment, our teams make it possible
- Work-life balance
- Tailor-made training and transversal groups of knowledge.
- Personalized career path to accomplish your goals
- Job stability
- Social benefits within our flexible remuneration platform and wellness initiatives (VASS Care program)