Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with experience in financial services and payments for joining our team. You will define, build and own global payment API products by working with stakeholders and technology teams across the customer (an international Bank) and their partners.
- Develop product vision and goals for API products and customer channels. Then track them to ensure customers are using the product as you have designed.
- Define product requirements and design. Stay true to our platform principles whilst working collaboratively with stakeholders across the bank and our partners.
- Own the product roadmap from inception through to live. Lead and manage delivery across multiple teams, influencing stakeholders and applying creative thinking to overcome obstacles.
- Take accountability for the API delivery and developer experience.
- Share thought leadership on how we digitally transform our payment and platform capabilities. Apply the mindset of a fast-moving tech company to the strategic assets of a global bank.
- Be customer obsessed; understand and empathise with needs of different types of customers (e.g. banks, fintechs, businesses, consumers).
- Be proactive and transparent managing emerging risks and issues,
- Communicate clearly, adapting style to audiences ranging from engineering teams, control functions, product peers and senior leaders.
- Practical experience of Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies, and proven ability to lead teams following either approach.
- Has delivered products at scale leveraging public cloud technologies (e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure), as well when constrained by bank legacy mainframe systems.
- A track record of successful product launches at scale, driving customer acquisition, delightful experience or other key needle movers.
- Has a blend of both business and technical aptitude; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders groups ranging from engineering teams, control functions, product peers and senior leaders.
- Working understanding of payments industry including processes, systems, regulation and schemes with deeper knowledge of at least one area.
- Technical understanding of modern software development practices and API specifications.
- Implementation experience in a regulated environment would be valuable.
- Taking a data driven approach to measuring success through key performance indicators.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Spanish will be valued.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
– Estupendo ambiente laboral, las personas que componen nuestros equipos lo hacen posible
– Teletrabajo y horario flexible.
– Formación a medida y posibilidad de participar en gremios y grupos transversales de difusión de conocimientos de todo tipo.
– Plan de carrera personalizado, para que alcances las metas que te propongas.
– Estabilidad laboral.
– Beneficios sociales con nuestra plataforma de retribución flexible y diversas iniciativas de salud y bienestar con nuestro programa VASS Care.