We are growing!!
We are looking for a Data Engineer! We are thinking about someone with initiative and a desire to grow personally and professionally to join our teams in a first project in a full remote position.
- Planning, milestones and reporting regarding the integration plans etc.
- Support business and IT experts to define implementation roadmap and coordinate DHP stakeholders (architects, product teams, transversal functions etc.) to ensure it is delivered as per plan and that the relationship with the customer is trustful.
- Data engineering and Big Data expertise (3 years at least)
- Programming languages SQL, NoSQL, Python, Java, R, and Scala.
- Familiar with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Expertise on ETL capabilities and related tools (Xplenty, Stitch, Alooma, and Talend).
- Expertise on both on principles and tools (python scikit-learn, R, Spark MLLib, etc.)
- Valuation of the database management tools like Hadoop MapReduce, PIG, Hive, Spark, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Scala, etc.
- Code optimization.
- Data Science expertise
- Expertise on training Machine Learning models on large data sets.
- Expertise on data management.
- Agile methodologies, such as Scrum is a plus.
- High level of English
- Great work environment, our teams make it possible
- Work-life balance
- Tailor-made training and transversal groups of knowledge.
- Personalized career path to accomplish your goals
- Job stability
- Social benefits within our flexible remuneration platform and wellness initiatives (VASS Care program)