Designer, Infrastructure/Network III
• Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
• Collaborate with different departments within the organization as a midrange subject matter and technical expert responsible for the remediation of TLS/SSL vulnerabilities across IBM Suites, Oracle, MYSQL & COTS products.
• Assisting with assessments, audits and system reviews as necessary
• Strong Knowledge in IBM WebSphere application server, Java applications, .Net applications.
• Experience in handling vulnerabilities related to TLS, SLS, and Cipher.
• Experience in generating and configuring the certificates.
• Vulnerability (CVE) assessment and remediation
• Secure Configuration review and implementation. Review reported findings and adjust configurations back into Nationwide secure compliance.
• Regular meeting with Internal Audit control Board members.
• Follow Enterprise IT Security best practices – have a clear understanding of security concepts and best practices and the implementation within the Middleware environments
• Diagnose and troubleshoot systems configurations as they relate to encryption protocols
• Demonstrate an ability to engage internal clients, evaluate their needs, and provide technology options for addressing those needs in a repeatable & sustainable manner
• Perform documentation as required
• 4+ years of hands-on experience in supporting IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, and Apache Web servers
• Strong understanding and experience with server/application security and remediating security vulnerabilities.
• Strong encryption protocol & cypher suite experience along with network troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work off-hours and weekends.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to learn new tasks and technologies quickly
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Prestaciones de ley
- Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
- Sueldo acorde a experiencia
- Remoto 100%